What I Wore in 2024: 1.5.24 A pop of color

 


A Pop of Color


When I get dressed in the morning I usually go by how I feel.  Sometimes I am in a super colorful mood and that begets bright colors.  Sometimes I feel kinda meh and that begets all black, sometimes I feel super stylish and daring..and that also begets all black!  LOL.....but sometimes I feel poppy and snappy...and that begets a POP OF COLOR.      Our lives also need a pop of color?

What color are you adding to your life or your wardrobe today?






Footwear:           Serena Williams  Nikes

Top:                     H & M

Pants:                  Nicole Miller

Coat:                   Halston (thrifted)   (one of my favorite thrifted items)

Scarf:                  Mint Julep

Perfume:            Chanel Beige

Headband:        the bottom of a white T-short


Comments

Popular Posts