What I Wore in 2024: 1.18.24

 

You know it’s cold outside when I put on this hat!  I am writing this on 1/20 and it it 15 degrees here!   I am putting on my hat, a hoodie, a scarf, some gloves and a my coat and I am hitting the streets!  It’s cold…..but I used to it.     If you live in a cold region, you know how to stay warm.     I swear by my North Face, it keeps me extra warm!

 I would rather be on a  beach on a beach in the Caribbean….but here we are…..cleaning snow and ice off of everything, wear all kinds of fleece and wool clothes to stay toasty.  It is what it is, I will bundle up and brave the weather.  I will most definitely be having a hot toddy today.

 


 What is the most extreme weather you have encountered?

Pop off in the comments

 

Top

Rag and Bone, knit top

Pants

Monet McMichael the Drop on Amazon

Footwear

Asics

Perfume

Electric Cherry, Tom Ford

Coat

Uniqlo

Hat

No brand noted

 

Comments

Popular Posts