What I Wore in 2024: 1.4.24 I know I look good....and I am comfortable in my skin!

I love being  cozy and comfy and warm!  I am also cozy and confident in my skin!   

A few weeks ago a man asked me my age  and then told me and I quote "You look good for your age."  In my head I was like "mofo you did not just say that out loud!".    <bombastice side eye).

Why did he think that this was a way to complement someone?  

He could have said "You look good." and ended it there.  

My self esteem has always been high and it always will.   I know I look good!   

What dumb things have men or women said to you?


Comfortable in my skinCozy with who I amComfortable in my skin (cozy, cozy)Comfortable in my skinFeet up above your sinsI love myself, goddamn (cozy, cozy)

- Beyonce Knowles - Carter



Sneakers:              Michael Kors

Top:                       Short Sleeve Hoodie, Who What Wear, Target

Skirt:                     Andiata

Shrug:                   Pilcro

Perfume:               Matcha 26, Le Labo 



Comments

Popular Posts