What I Wore in 2024: 1.3.24 Do the thing, even if it scares you!

Hey now!       Today's outfit is what I am wearing to try something new in the new year!  I am going to take a class in something that I love......but have never done myself.   I am not telling anyone what it is yet.  So let's just all this Secret School!   

The message today is "do it" even if you are scared.  Do it because after you will feel amazing about yourself.  Do it because life is too short to not have as many experiences as you can. 

What new thing are you going to do in 2024?  Go off in the comments! 





Sneakers:              Asics Gel Lyte III OG Hunter Green/Purple Matte

Top:                       A New Day, Cropped Tank

Skirt:                      Lululemon x Roksanda Collab

Jacket:                   Harley Davidson

Perfume:                Oud Ispahan by Dior & Ouai Body Crème in Melrose Place 


Comments

Popular Posts