What I Wore in 2024: 1.10.24 DO THE THING!!!


 

What I Wore in 2024: 1.10.24

1/10/24

DO THE THING!!!

 

Today’s message is about doing new things.   Feel the fear and do the thing.  I am someone who likes to do and try new things. I am curious and adventurous.  Because of this trait I have hosted a television show, written for 2 local magazines, coordinated a chapter of a nationwide Latina networking group and went to art school at the age of 47!  Curiosity, courage and adventure can lead you down paths that will lead you to other paths that might just make you the happiest person in the world! Sooooooooooooooooooooo......DO THE DAMN THING!!!! 


What new thing are you going to do in 2024?  Tell me in the comments. 




PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. YOU CAN DO SO ANONYMOUSLY WITHOUT CREATING AN  
ACCOUNT AND ADD YOUR FIRST NAME SO I KNOW WHO IT IS 

Coveralls:        Dickies

Footwear:        Nike W Air ax 90 SP, Gold/White

Perfume:          Verveine by L’Occitane 

 

Comments

Popular Posts