What I Wore in 2024: 1.16.24 Oh! I will wear that outfit again!

 

What I Wore in 2024: 1.16.24

 

I was so good today!  I got up early, did all the morning things and still had time to sit and drink some coffee before hitting the road.    I arrived at the big station only to find that there was  electrical fire on the line I needed to take and they were shuttling people!  

It was a bit of a mess and not enough staff to direct all the commuters.  I got back on the commuter rail and headed back home!     I am wearing this exact out fit back to work on Thursday!  No one saw it..so did I really wear it?   LOL…  I repeat outfits after a couple weeks.   There are just some that you love so much you want to wear it again.  Repeating is a good thing!  Get your money’s worth out of the things you buy!

What is your favorite outfit to repeat?


Update:  I wore the outfit again on 1/17/24!

 

 


 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. YOU CAN DO SO ANONYMOUSLY WITHOUT CREATING AN ACCOUNT ADD YOUR FIRST NAME SO I KNOW WHO COMMENTED.

Top

Ann Taylor shirt, no name sweater vest

Skirt

Pleated, cheetah print skirt, Wild Fable - Target

Footwear

No name house slippers

Perfume

Montale, Oud Pashmina  

Again, it smells sooooooooooo good!

 

Comments

Eve! said…
HI Everyone commenting is easy. I would love to hear your thoughts and or answers to my questions.

Popular Posts