What I Wore in 2024: 1.6.24 Bestie Time

 What I Wore in 2024: 1.6.24       Bestie Time 


This Saturday I spent some time with my bestie (code name Gucci).  We met in 2004 and have been having adventures since then!    We had a good laugh when we both showed up in pink puffy coats!  I didn't photograph the coat because I forgot...but alas....don't worry.....it's cold here....so I will make sure to style an outfit with that coat because it's sooooooooooooo  gooooooooooooooooooooood!  

We caught up on our lives, talked about all the things and the parted with a warm, strong hug!  Love you Bestie......


Signed,  Chanel  (that's my code name)  LOL

What did you do the last time you spent time with your bestie?







Top:                      Amazon: Marine Serre Dupe, Zara vest

Pants:                   Universal Standard

Footwear:             Sam Edelman Boots

Perfume:               Xerjoff, Torino 21


Comments

Popular Posts