What I Wore in 2024: Double Day (Jan 22 & Jan 23)

 

 What I Wore in 2024: Double Day Post

 

Fun.  I like it.   I love love to laugh, dance, eat delicious food, cook delicious food, save recipes that I may never make, shop, travel, dress up, talk fashion, look at fashion, follow people on line that love fashion, help others embrace fashion and level up their style.  I like to try new things like taking an improv class and making cocktails with Chartreuse!

 This year I want to travel more.     The goal is 4 trips outside of the USA…..I think I will be able to do 2 big trips and a couple of long weekend trips.

Where should I go?  What should I wear?       Suggestions?   

 What do you love to do? 




Top

Grey Sweatshirt

Jacket

H & M

Skirt                

Beulah Style

Footwear

Asics

Perfume

Milk by Commodity

Milk's warm notes of Skin Musk, Tonka Bean and Mahogany Wood are made lustrous with Skin Musk and White Cedar. Light as a feather, this sweet and caressing scent lays close like a second skin.

We started with Milk Expressive: a warm woody, marshmallow fragrance cooled by fresh milk. We then made this creamy composition lustrous with Skin Musk and White Cedar. For the richer Bold rendition, we infused notes of smoky firewood and sweet amber.

Notes from frangantica.com

 

 

Top

Ann Taylor

Jacket

H & M

Jumpsuit

Uniqlo

Footwear

Asics

Perfume

Velvet by Commodity


Velvet's deep notes of Vanilla, Rose and Amber of Velvet are made even darker with a dense, overdose of Patchouli and Labdanum. This rich, opulent oriental blend makes for an over-indulgence when it meets bare skin.

We started with Velvet Expressive: an ambery indulgence of roasted Almonds, delicate Rose petals, and sweet black Amber. We then made the deep composition into a sheer Personal skin scent by incorporating Skin musk. We then made a denser, deeper, and darker Bold rendition with an overdose of Amber, Patchouli and Labdanum. 

notes from fragantica.com 

 Pop off in the comments

 

Comments

Popular Posts