What I Wore in 2024: 1.9.24 We are Art!

 What I wore in 2024

1/9/24

We are Art!


I firmly believe that fashion is art and art is fashion.  I dress myself for the emotion of it, the beauty, the feel (both emotional and tactile), the look, the reactions of others and most of all to express myself.  I get great joy when I put together a fantastic outfit.  I get a rush of dopamine when I am in a dope outfit! I am still feeling giddy about that red plaid look!!!

 *Self fashioning yourself is a form of expression and sharing who you are without saying a word. 

Why do you dress the way you dress?







*Self-fashioning, a term introduced in Stephen Greenblatt's 1980 book, Renaissance Self-Fashioning: from More to Shakespeare, refers to the process of constructing one's identity and public persona to reflect a set of cultural standards or social codes.   -wikipedia


Top:                      Como Vintage

Skirt:                    Target: A new Day

Footwear:             Asics: Gel Lyte III OG, Phantom Mid Grey

Perfume:              Charlie



Comments

Popular Posts