My Hot Date!


Last night I took out my favorite person out on a date. Dinner and a show! Dinner was at The Beehive, Boston’s newest hot spot (http://www.beehiveboston.com/). The ambience was festive and relaxed! The waitresses pleasant and attentive! And smiley, man can they smile. I felt good in the Beehive. There was no chance of me getting stung. I ordered a 10 dollar drink (the going rate these days for a drink). Makes me wish I owned a flask! I had the Beehive Julep, the only thing on the menu that had honey it. I also ordered the Burger and Fries. The Beehive seems obsessed with bacon, so I had some bacon on my burger to. The bacon was flavorless and overcooked, shall I say slightly Cajun. My fries (or shall I say crackers) were way to crispy! A very nice manager type came over and asked me how everything was. I replied that everything was fine, except my fries were to crispy..to which he replied “that is how they are supposed to be.” I was a little miffed with that response, but I guessed he is a food snob like me. I DID not eat those crispy, bacon like fries/crackers. LOL…..On to the burger. The bun was toasted but it was not strong enough to withstand the weight of the heavy pattie. So it fell apart on me. I was also brought a very large jar of little tiny pickles. Yum! Loved that! That is until the woman at the next table dunked her fingers into her jar to fish out her pickles. Can I say germs in a jar? Yes, I think I can. So, don’t eat the pickles out of the jar there. Sounds like a serious staff infection waiting to happen. All in all I give the Beehive a 5.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. They have so much potential. Will go back soon and check out the live music they have there every night.

POC count: 7 (3 Staff, 4 Customers) If you don’t know what POC means, google it.
W/M count: W>M (this means women to men count, so hence more women than men)

After dinner…Off to the Calderwood Pavilion to see Kiki & Herb: Alive from Broadway! What a great show! Would totally see it again. 2 guys. One of them is dressed as woman and sings a bunch of hilarious songs. They did a very funny cover of Gnarls Barkley’s crazy.

So the night ended and I was on my way home with my delightful, funny, hot date………………………ME!

Comments

Hi Evelyn,

I was wondering who was your favorite person... I should have known ;-)

- Digna
TahjiMumford said…
You have such a refreshing outlook. I love how much you love yourself, it is inspiring :-)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts