I love Ice Cream!!!


Some of you might know that I enter contests that I think are cool...well...my last entry was the Edy’s Slow Churned Neighborhood Salute/La Comunidad Comparte. The grand prize was ICE CREAM for me and my friends and neighbors.

OF COURSE I WON.......My short essay about my neighborhood, Jamaica Plain, was selected from thousands of entries from coast to coast. Why can't I have this kind of luck with the lottery. Here is my essay below:

OMG what a great contest! I think that the community of Jamaica Plain (JP) deserves this great honor. JP is home to a very diverse community and I just absolutely love living there, I have been a resident since I was 3 or 4 and I can't imagine living anywhere else. JP is fun, funky, diverse, has great quirky restaurants of every country and the people are awesome. We deserve the ice cream party becuase we love to have fun and we love ice cream. I hope that you select Jamaica Plain and it's residents for this great event. Check out some of our residents online: www.thefaceofjp.wordpress.com. Others have noticed how cool JP is. :)

Link to Edy's Ice Cream http://www.slowchurned.com/statemap.aspx

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. YOU CAN DO SO ANONYMOUSLY WITHOUT CREATING AN ACCOUNT.

Comments

Popular Posts