Boston Latino Tv is 5 years old



This year the Boston Latino Tv Team celebrated our 5th Birthday. The BLTv team planned an elegant affair at the Underbar on May 29, 2008....The Boston Latino Tv Access Awards. Here we recognized organizations and individuals that helped us get to our 5 year mark.

I never thought that I would be a television host. I have had so much fun with this project and I have met so many great people in my experience with the program. Some times things happen for a reason...I met Digna (Exec. Producer of Boston Latino Tv) when I was 20....and now 5 years later...(LOL..NOT) I am hosting her show and interviewing the likes of David Ortiz, Raquel Ortiz, Linda Nieves Powell, Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, singer Kat Deluna and actor Daniel Sunjata (Major Hottie) and there are still many more interviews to be done. I have watched the program evolve and grow and change and become exactly what Digna envisioned and I am so proud to be a part of that. Gil Matos has become my on screen partner and that partnership has added a unique edge to the program. Where else are there two HOT English speaking hosts in Massachusetts? If you know of any tell me so that Gil and I can get rid of them. LOL!

Araminta, has brought her incredible marketing, networking and creative skills and ideas to us and that took us up a bazillion notches. If you look at our website you will be floored by all the things we have on there. Ara revamped our website and made it the scorching site that it is today.

Digna, without you there would be no BLTv...All those hours of hard work, sweating and editing...ooh ooh....new word...SWEATDITING. LOL....all those hours are paying off in so many ways that if we keep working on this....it will pay off BIG...$omeday...if you get my drift. At that point, Gil and I will demand a hefty raise.

It has been a great ride and I am loving it. I hope all of you are enjoying it too.

To watch the footage from the Access Awards and other segments pls visit: www.bostonlatino.tv

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. YOU CAN DO SO ANONYMOUSLY WITHOUT CREATING AN ACCOUNT.

Comments

Bride-In-Need said…
Amen! I love you guys! It always starts with a visionary and Digna is just that. And you my love are a great host! Linda

Popular Posts