Sarah, Denzel & Chemo Oh my!



Sarah, Denzel and Chemo are on my mind lately. Sarah because I just went out on shopping trip to check out her new line Bitten. Loved it and I love the prices. Everything for under 20 bucks. Check it out at http://www.bittensjp.com/. I bought a couple of nifty little pieces to wear this summer. So rest assured I will be stylin!

Denzel is always on my mind but more so these days because I will be an extra in his new film that he is starring in and directing. The flick is called "The Great Debaters", Drawing inspiration from the true story of a temperamental debate coach who molded the students of a small East Texas college into a formidable team that gave Harvard's squad a run for their money in the 1930s, Denzel Washington's The Great Debaters features the director himself as the ambitious educator, and Forest Whitaker as the resentful father of a student whose loyalties now lie almost exclusively with his coach. ~ Jason Buchanan, All Movie Guide.

I am a fan of Denzel, so I will definitely try to get a picture with him at least. I will also try to get my close up and my requisite 15 minutes of fame! LOL


Chemo is on my mind....cuz I just started it last week...and I feel like a train wreck. The chemo has sapped my energy and just when I start to get it back...I have to go in for another treatment. I will keep you all posted of developments on all fronts.

Comments

Popular Posts