Aha!




I had an Aha moment today. It was not a good one. I realized that my biggest fear could come true. I don’t plan to share what my biggest fear is, so don’t ask.

I was walking to CVS feeling excited because I was going to get some Chocolate Cocoa Krispies (my latest addiction, LOL!), so I am thinking about my life and where it’s going and the things I want to achieve and my goals and all that stuff that we as humans think about. Suddenly, it dawned on me…that my BIGGEST FEAR has a huge possibility of happening. And worse yet…..there is nothing I can really do about it other than accept it. Well….to be quite honest that just sucks. And to quote my good friend FC, “My life is crap!” right now. This moment too shall pass.

Comments

Marta said…
Hi Eve, finally you wrote something! I have you in my reader and got this update. Well I'm sure you will be able to face that fear, too bad you don't say what's that fear, but wahtever it is, don't worry too much, life is life and there is no need to make it complicated.

Popular Posts