What I Wore in 2024: The Last 3 Days of January


Well January sure  went by fast!  Sheesh.  I got a little busy and didn't have time to write.  I was out and about enjoying life and putting outfits together!   Here are the last three outfits for January!  I am enjoying documenting my outfits.    It seems to be picking up.    You should try it.     If you do let me know. 

What did you do this month?



On this day I wore my sequined top and my glittery sneakers.  Black and white patterned pants and my yellow blazer by Always in Pursuit.   The fragrance of the day was Mango Skin by Vilhelm


On this day I wore a cream colored shrug with a dress given to my by a friend.  This dress was handmade in Vietnam.  The fragrance of the day was Lotus Pear by 7 Virtues.  Sparkly Sneakers again. 


On this day I wore a beige sweatshirt and really cool camo pants.   Nikes on my feet!  The fragance was Sauvage by Dior. 

Comments

Popular Posts