Valentine's day? Yeah right!!!



A couple of weeks ago I blogged about how love makes a difference! Click to read that blog again!
Let me give you the flipside of that. In honor of Valentines Day and break ups all over the world I am going to give you the best way to break up with a guy!

Have you ever gone out with a guy on a couple of dates and just find that he is not quite the right fit for you? You know you have!  Check out the full entry at Exhale Magazine! 


Exhale Magazine: Valentine's Day Blog!

Comments

Aida said…
My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it - it's so nice! I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Aida, I hope I replied to your comment! Thank you for following. I hope you have enjoyed my posts. ERB!

Popular Posts