GNOs RULE




There is nothing like a fun GNO to revive your spirits and make you feel like the world is perfect and all your problems are non-existent. It is 1:18am and just returned home after an evening of dinner, drinks and laughs with 3 good freinds. A GNO is a Girls Nite Out. I have several of them a month and I look forward to bonding with my bitches! Yes we can call each other bitches and it is not offensive or degrading. It is so energizing to just be out with your girls and enjoy the evening and revel in each other's company. We make each other laugh, sing and burp! We can eat garlic fries and not worry about having bad breath! We can check out each other's boobs in our new bras and not feel objectified. We compliment each other all night long. BTW we all were having great hair days!! We talked about everything: Men, the boys who think they are men, Don Diggula, big ones, little ones, lipstick, Moms, shoes, beer, o sea, in other words we covered a lot of subjects in one evening of bar hopping! As much as we love men and all the pleasures (and displeasures) they provide...we cannot and will not give up our GNO's. Contrary to popular belief....men cannot provide everything that we need. There are just somethings that you have to get from your girls, your posse, your BFF's and your Firehouse Girls, your bitches, your homies, your partners in crime, your wing women!

GNO's are just too much fun. We need them, we need each other......WOMEN Rule! The power of freindship is so incredible and so necessary!

So to all my ladies...remember your girls and make time for them!

and to the Ladies that were out with me tonite (Marle, Jen & Coleen) remember that time we went bar hopping...o sea ....LOL...........Luv yas!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. YOU CAN DO SO ANONYMOUSLY WITHOUT CREATING AN ACCOUNT. YOU BITCHES BETTER COMMENT. ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
GNO in the NYC!!
Jennie Watkins said…
Last night was way overdue. I love your post. You said it all.

I gotta post the pictures...o sea, I gotta post the pictures!

XOXO love!
Anonymous said…
I second the GNO in the NYC!!!

Christina
I don't have a scheduled GNO, but sure can appreciate time with girlfriends. During my last vacation stayed at Nelly's with my sister an had a GNO like experience. We talked about everything, went for Apple Martini's at a funky new place in Coamo or was that Juana Diaz? Anyway, there is nothing like shooting the breeze and not worrying about appearances, etc.
LaDivaLatina said…
me too! i love gno's - for me it's a reason to DRESS up! that's how i usually do it! it is the best - i try to do it once a month but sadly it's more like every other month or so, o sea, 4 times a year or so :) when is our next one, girl! do the NYC thing DO it! i want to go!
I agree totally, Eve, we need time for our girlfriends. It revives our soul and energize our spirits. There is nothing like a GNO!

Popular Posts