Signs...here ...there...everywhere!!



I’m starting to believe in signs. Signs from the universe of imminent chaos or of imminent happiness? Part of the reason I am feeling tht now is because I have been trying to implement the practice of asking the universe for what I want. You know “THE SECRET” Oprah thing. Partly because I believe everyone is psychic to a certain degree. Our dreams have meaning and the universe prepares us for what is to come.

So I have been asking the universe for love and to rid my body of cancer.

So two things have happened to me recently; the first one is related to the romantic aspect of my life. I feel as if I have been getting alot of extra attention from the opposite sex. I am hot like fire right now. Everywhere I go I get double takes from men. Am I really that hot or are these people seeing a mysterious something else in me. Could it be that aura of immense beauty right before you die? Nahh....…I ‘d rather believe that I am so hot that all the men love me and want me! Another sign ......my two blue colon cancer pins. One broke recently and I lost the other withing hours of noticing the broken one. Could this mean that cancer's hold on my body is broken? I hope so.

Yet another sign…..the poem I wrote called “Seasons”. Shortly, after I wrote that and recited it publically I got mets to my right lung. Exactly what I was fearing in the poem, happened! A self fulfilling prophecy? Maybe. Eerie coincidence? Maybe.

Could these signs I see be my requests being granted by the universe? Or a sign of my impending fate. In any case, I am watching for signs everywhere. And so should you.

Comments

Jennie Watkins said…
I would like to discuss your blog entry with you at further length, but while I have a quick moment, I'd just like to say that Joaquin Phoenix is in the movie SIGNS. I think that's a sign.
I do believe in signs too. I believe that you attract what you think about, "energy flows where attention goes." So yes, focusing on love will and forget that "C" word you mentioned ... Glad your writing again. Been thinking about it too. Maybe its time to bring back blogging!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts