The Christian Shoe Fund


The Christian Shoe Fund

I am a shopper! I love to shop! I love nice things! I love to look good. One of my favorite things to shop for is SHOES! Love them! Having Amazonic feet does not help me. I wear a size 11 shoe (for ladies) in men sizes that is about an 8.5 or a 9. Yes, I’ve got big feet…I am not ashamed of them in any way. I love my big ass feet.

Anyway, I love the stilettos too…..Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo and Christian Laboutin are the 3 Musketeers of shoe heaven. Of course these shoes cost a fortune and I don’t own a pair as they cost and ungodly amount of money…$300 and up! Of course I could charge them…but it doesn’t feel right to do that…I want to buy my outrageously expensive shoes with CASH MONEY!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo……………….that is why Marlene and I have started the Christian Shoe Fund. Because city girls, with mortgages and car payments need shoes. We each are going to count up all the loose change in our respective homes and put the cash in a jar. I probably have about $100 bucks in pennies lying around my house. This money will be saved in a jar and our friends will be encouraged to make donations upon visiting our homes! Why? You ask. I will tell you why, “it takes a village to buy a pair of Christian’s!” My Criss Cross pumps in the pic cost $790. That is almost $800…..I just can’t bring myself to plunk down that much money alone. I feel better saving for it and then spending it. I think my friends would be willing to help me have the shoes I need to look hot!

If you never donated to a charity….The Christian Shoe Fund is the place to start. It’s not tax deductible and it won’t help the environment in any way, shape or form. But it will surely make Marlene and I smile big.

Don’t think about it, just do it. Send me cash in the mail! Any amount will do.

Comments

Anonymous said…
do you take T tokens?
Anonymous said…
And IOU'S!!!!
Unknown said…
Oops...forgot to sign in...that was me asking for IOU's :)
Anonymous said…
do it girl! my check is in the mail! i bought a pair of pradas and i tell myself- that that is only my first pair! :)
sounds fun but I'm broke!

Popular Posts